Founder & President of With Inc
A Tennessee girl through and through, with a love for cities, nations and the Tennessee Vols, I love the diversity of how God created people. Hearing someone share their own story of life never gets old. I have been writing stories since the 3rd grade, so it makes sense that I would want to enter in to the story of what God is doing in the lives of those around me.
With a heart to listen, ask questions and be present to God, self and others, I am excited to launch With Inc in August of 2015. Over the past few years, I have become more comfortable with entering in to the pain, mess, confusion and questions of others. Maybe it was because I was forced to enter in to my own pain, mess, confusion and questions and learn to pay attention to the Spirit of God. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your own journey.
- Bachelor of Science from University of the Cumberlands
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from Richmont Graduate University 2009
- Specializing in Spiritual Direction – attended Larry Crabb’s School of Spiritual Direction (2007) and NextStep (2011).
- Facilitated intensive outpatient group therapy and offered psycho-education for those suffering with addiction, mood disorders and mental illness.
- EMDR – Level 1 Training Certification
- Evangelism and discipleship
- Large group bible teaching
- Facilitating and leading small group studies
- Event planning
- Retreat, conference and seminar teaching
- Directing and shepherding ministry staff
- Counseling missionaries overseas
- Pioneered summer mission teams to New York City and Russia
- Served at Western Kentucky University and The University of Tennessee
- Coached ministry leaders to be more effective in their roles
- 18 years of campus ministry and member care experience
Donivan Brown is a speaker, consultant, writer, and organizer focusing on a variety of community growth challenges in the area of racial reconciliation and economic justice. He is the co-founder and co-director of the Mission Abbey’s Office of Truth, Lament, and Repair. He is from Chattanooga and studied at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Il. Past experience included decades of residential remodeling and revitalization and over 6 years in the mortgage industry. Personal interests include debating politics, playing sports, and a deep commitment to college football. https://www.donivanbrown.com/bio
Freddy Feliciano is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, spiritual director and teacher in the state of Florida.