Founder & President of With Inc
A Tennessee girl through and through, with a love for cities, nations and the Tennessee Vols, I love the diversity of how God created people. Hearing someone share their own story of life never gets old. I have been writing stories since the 3rd grade, so it makes sense that I would want to enter in to the story of what God is doing in the lives of those around me.
With a heart to listen, ask questions and be present to God, self and others, I am excited to launch With Inc in August of 2015. Over the past few years, I have become more comfortable with entering in to the pain, mess, confusion and questions of others. Maybe it was because I was forced to enter in to my own pain, mess, confusion and questions and learn to pay attention to the Spirit of God. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your own journey.
- Bachelor of Science from University of the Cumberlands
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from Richmont Graduate University 2009
- Specializing in Spiritual Direction – attended Larry Crabb’s School of Spiritual Direction (2007) and NextStep (2011).
- Facilitated intensive outpatient group therapy and offered psycho-education for those suffering with addiction, mood disorders and mental illness.
- EMDR – Level 1 Training Certification
- Evangelism and discipleship
- Large group bible teaching
- Facilitating and leading small group studies
- Event planning
- Retreat, conference and seminar teaching
- Directing and shepherding ministry staff
- Counseling missionaries overseas
- Pioneered summer mission teams to New York City and Russia
- Served at Western Kentucky University and The University of Tennessee
- Coached ministry leaders to be more effective in their roles
- 18 years of campus ministry and member care experience
Jarrod and Jennifer Justice
Jarrod and Jennifer Justice have been married for twelve years and have three incredible boys: Liam, Gladden and Rocco.
The Justices are originally from Texas and both hold bachelors’ degrees from Baylor University. They followed God’s call to Tennessee in 2004 to help start Antioch Community Church – Knoxville. As college pastors they spent their time mentoring college students and sharing Jesus at the University of Tennessee. They also have over ten years of experience leading church small groups in their living room, and have been overseas numerous times—helping lead short term mission trips to Mexico, Turkey, Amsterdam, Uganda, India, and Dominican Republic.
Jarrod assumed the lead pastor role at Antioch in 2011 and led the church with courage and humility for four years. Jennifer also served faithfully as the lead pastor’s wife (no small accomplishment) and children’s pastor during that time. The church grew in their commitment to love God, live in authentic community, and make disciples of Jesus. By God’s grace and power they helped establish a local church that’s still thriving today.
In recent years God has done a significant transformational work in their marriage. Jesus brought major healing and restoration into their relationship. Jarrod and Jen continued to narrow and sharpen their ministry focus, and in 2015, with excitement they decided to join With Inc. Their growing passion is to see more healthy relationships in the body of Christ—especially within marriages and families. They believe that healthy relationships in the home produce healthier churches, that can better impact their city and beyond. Their marriage mission is to inspire strength and beauty from the inside-out.
Jarrod is a licensed minister and has experience in discipleship, biblical teaching and preaching, worship leading, international missions, campus ministry, marriage retreats, and pastoral counseling. He is currently a graduate student at Richmont Graduate University where he will receive his masters in marriage and family therapy.
At With Inc. the Justices want to provide: marriage retreats, marriage enrichment groups, pre-marital counseling, pastoral care for pastors and their wives, men and women’s groups, and pastoral counseling.